Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friday-- August 14

I can't sleep so I decided what better to do with my time (eh, who needs to pack anyway) than to start this blog so everyone who wants to can keep track of me! First off thank you to EVERYONE who has supported me on this crazy adventure. From prayer partners, hymn singers, yard sale donators, financial contributors, uplifters, cheerleaders, huggers, and all of the other wonderful roles many of you have played in my life I say thank you and God bless. The grace of God has blessed me to go on this adventure and he did it through each and every one of you.
I will arrive in Honduras early Saturday afternoon (they are 2 hours behind us... just in case you needed to know that). Monday we start a two-week training course and then school begins. I am really excited. Amanda Marie (Bowen) and I will be teaching 4-7 year-olds in the youngest classes (prepa, kinder, and 1st). Yay! So look for updates and check-out the school's website: destinodelreino.org

Love you all!

Amanda

1 comment: