Thursday, November 12, 2009

He's got the whole world in his hands....

He's got the whole world in his hands.... My kinder kids are starting to learn this song. Its pretty precious.

A quick update about nothing important! Life at Destino is going really well. The past few weeks have been pretty regular. Life is becoming normal I guess so I don't have as much to update on. I'm getting use to seeing oxen, roosters, and horses in the streets. And-- I'm beginning to to expect the unexpected-- FLEXIBILITY is key.
Tomorrow school lets out at 12:15 and then the parents are coming at 1. It will probably be crazy-- a lot of people on two school busses. I'll have to try to remember to take my camera.
There is a group here from Missouri or somewhere working with John and Yessy and they took us out to eat on Sunday to a place that had pet monkeys, bunnies, turkies, and random birds. That is so funny now that I think about it-- because at first I was like nope nothing new... and then I remember Oh yeah... MONKEYS!
Zoe has been sick so pray for her recovery (just some stomach stuff) and so I've got to work with third grade a little. Its been fun.
That is all for now. Thank you for your continuous prayers. I love it here... but I can't wait to visit for Christmas!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment