Sunday, April 8, 2012

I wrote this in February... and saved it as a draft. Fail.


February is almost finished and I feel so blessed to be working here.  A sweet man from home donated money to buy 4 kids school supplies (backpacks, shoes, notebooks, etc..,) so that they could start school this month.  What a day of shopping (EXHAUSTING)... Mothers (especially to those with multiple school-  aged children...) I give you props.



We gave out report cards at school... which means we get to play with all of the babies that the mothers bring!  The little girl below is the little sister of the first grade boy I sponsor, Eduardo

I have the most beautiful Prepa girls ever!!


We had a long weekend so we took a trip to celebrate Bowen's 25th birthday!  We went to Tela and took a day trip to Punta Sal.  



God is good.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment